Our bulk water activated paper tape is great for businesses wanting the cost efficiencies of larger quantities, plus the benefit of more design options than our standard paper tape.
With a minimum of 1 box of 25 x 100m rolls, bulk paper tape from our off shore printing partner can be produced with design options such as edge-to-egde printing. Select from either a kraft [brown] or white base tape, with a choice of fibreglass reinforced [for extra strength] or non-reinforced, and one or two colour print.
Both natural kraft or white base gummed paper tape are backed with a water-activated vegetable-based adhesive. To activate the tape, use a sponge or a water-activated tape dispenser. Not suitable for use on coated or glossy surfaces.
Production time is 4-6 weeks from proof approval.
Please ensure your artwork meets the below specifications. After you place an order we'll send you a digital artwork proof for you to approve. We won't produce anything where we anticipate an issue in production, and will contact you if we notice any specific problems with your artwork.
Needing to review a sample of the bulk tape options? Check out our bulk water activated paper tape sample pack here.
Artwork Specs for Bulk Paper Tape
- Original vector artwork [saved as ai, eps or pdf] will provide the best result, and is preferred. Alternatively, please supply your design in a high-resolution image file format [e.g. jpg or png that is at least 500px wide or high]
- If you're providing a vector file, please ensure all fonts are converted to outlines before you upload.
- Avoid submitting screenshots, photographs or very small or pixelated images, and keep your file size to a maximum of 5mb [so we don't break the internet!]
- Maximum message length 250mm.
- Here’s a template for designing your tape using Adobe Illustrator. Please use this for any layout more complicated than simple repeated image or logo, as we're not able to offer a design service.
- You must own the rights, or have permission to reproduce any artwork you upload.
How to use water activated paper tape
Buy in bulk and save
Save by ordering a minimum of one case (25 x 100m rolls) with no artwork setup fee.
Increased design options
Full edge-to-edge printing available on a choice of white or kraft brown tape with high resolution one or two colour print.
Non-reinforced custom paper packing tape can secure cardboard boxes up to 15kg, with the option of fibreglass reinforced tape available for extra heavy packages.
Our paper tape is produced with FSC Certified paper, using a soy based ink and vegetable adhesive [made from potato starch]. The paper component is compostable, recyclable, and a more sustainable option than petroleum based plastic (PP/PVC) tape. The fibreglass component of the reinforced tape is not biodegradable.
Product details of custom paper tape
|Artwork colour||One or two colour print
|Tape colour||Kraft or white|
|Tape type||Fibreglass reinforced or non-reinforced|
|Length per roll||100m|
Kraft non-reinforced: 0.609kgs
White non-reinforced: 0.609kgs
Kraft reinforced: 0.723kgs
White reinforced: 0.723kgs
|Edge-to-edge printing||Yes (if required)|
|Minimum order||1 box of 25 rolls|
|Artwork specs||Suits simple, line based [vector] designs|
Non-reinforced water activated paper tape suitable for sealing boxes that weigh up to 15 kgs. Fibreglass reinforced tape suitable for more heavy duty applications or heavier box weights up to 25kgs. Not suitable for use with coated or glossy materials.