Custom rubber stamp available in a range of sizes. Stamps are handmade and mounted on a sustainably sourced Tasmanian Oak hardwood block with a jet black wooden handle. Ideal for use on a range of surfaces including paper, cardboard or unfinished wood. Designed to be used with an ink pad.
Measurements refer to the maximum dimensions for that particular stamp size - your design need not match these proportions exactly. If you need a specific size, please include dimensions in the notes. Otherwise, we'll scale your design proportionally to fit the maximum area possible for your chosen size.
See here for production times.
Please ensure your artwork meets the below specifications. After you place an order we'll send you a digital artwork proof for you to approve [we won't produce anything where we anticipate a production issue, and we'll contact you if any problems with your artwork].
- Original vector artwork [saved as ai, eps or pdf] is preferred. If this isn't available, a high-resolution image in a common image file format [e.g. jpg or png that is at least 500px wide or high] will also work.
- If you're providing a vector file, please ensure all fonts are converted to outlines before you upload.
- Provide your design in single colour [black only]. A stamp cannot achieve multiple colours, shading or texture.
- Avoid uploading screenshots, photographs or very small or pixelated images, and keep your file size to a maximum of 5mb, so we don't break the internet!
- For best results, keep your design very simple, with bold lines and high contrast between black and white. Each element of your design needs to have a line weight of at least 1pt when scaled to your desired size.
- For any text in your design, ensure your font is no smaller than 10pt. For text-heavy designs, we recommend considering a pre-inked stamp over a traditional stamp for a clearer finished print.
- You must own the rights, or have permission to reproduce the image you upload.
- If you're designing with Adobe Illustrator, you can download our template to to help you design to your chosen stamp size.
Our vectorizing software automagically converts raster files into a production-ready, black and white vector file. Upload almost any design and have it converted to a black and white scalable vector file to ensure a super crisp stamp impression.
Wherever possible, we use recycled recycled or sustainably sourced materials in production. We recycle magazines to protect your stamp in transit. And, the Tasmanian Oak hardwood used for our stamp mounts is certified by Australian Forestry Standard (AFS) and the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC).
High quality production
All stamps are handmade using tried and true stamp production methods, with high quality photopolymer rubber. A custom rubber stamp is as useful now, as when they were invented by James Orton Woodruff in (around) 1864. Our stamps are mounted to a timber block using an adhesive rubber foam backing for a reliable image transfer.
Affordable branding solution
Forget minimum order quantities for customised packaging. Whether you’re a small businesses or working on a creative project, a custom rubber stamp makes an impression applying your design to a range of surfaces, at a fraction of the cost of printed packaging.
Extra Small: Max 30x30mm
Small: Max 30x50mm
Medium: Max 50x50mm
Large: Max 40x80mm
Extra Large: Max 60x100mm
|Ink colours||Black, blue, green and red|
|Ideal surfaces||Paper, cardstock, cardboard and unfinished wood|
Over 1,000 impressions
|Features||Tasmanian Oak hardwood block with jet black wooden handle|