With the ink built into one handy unit, our pre-inked stamp is a practical and ergonomic choice for stamping high volumes. Perfect for use on flat, porous [uncoated] paper or cardboard, the result is a vibrant, quick-dry and sharp image. Easy.
- Available in a range of shapes and sizes to suit your business needs.
- Upload any artwork and our advanced software will do the rest, converting it into a bold, crisp and stamp-ready impression.
- Soy-based inks are kinder to the environment than the petroleum-based alternative.
- Perfect for flat paper and cardboard, we don’t recommend fabric, wood, or surfaces that aren't flat and smooth.*
- Pre-selected colour to give you maximum convenience when stamping.*
- Refillable unit which is both environmentally kind and convenient. Need a refill? Check out our pre-inked stamp refill.
*If you’d like to use your stamp on alternative materials (like fabric, wood or curved surfaces) or have the freedom to change ink type or colour, try our custom rubber stamp.
Your pre-inked stamp in 5 simple steps
“I loved how clear the image came out, and it’s easy to use and comfortable when stamping large quantities.”
We don’t recommend this approach unless the detail is very bold. This is because fine lines are at risk of bleeding together. If you choose to upload reverse artwork, we’ll be in touch before production if we think it
No. You must own the rights or have permission to reproduce the image you upload.
As the name suggests, soy-based ink is made from soybeans rather than petroleum. It also contains natural resins and waxes, making it a more environmentally friendly option. But in saying that, everything we do has impact and pitfalls, and soy-based ink is no exception. It’s the best option available to us.
Generally speaking, photographs won’t produce a high-quality stamp. But there are some exceptions, such as a high-quality photograph of a hand-drawn illustration. If you’re unsure, get in touch so we can check your image.
Word or Excel files can disagree with our production process. We accept ai, eps, svg or pdf files, or a high-resolution image file like jpg or png
Small: Max 30x52mm
Medium: Max 38x83mm
Large: Max 48x100mm
Extra Long: 45x130mm
Extra Large: Max 95x130mm
Small Round: 33mm
Large Round: 52mm
Black, blue, green and red
Paper, cardstock, cardboard and unfinished wood
Soy based ink, recyclable and refillable plastic unit
Country of manufacture
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order. We ship all orders through Australia Post, offering both Regular and Express Post services.
Please note: selecting Express Post ensures your order will be moved through the postal service quickly, it doesn’t mean production time will be quicker.
See our latest shipping and production times.