Add a subtle, elegant and refined edge to your brand using our desk custom embosser. The engraved dies are made from strong and durable plastic then mounted onto steel plates, so you can create a long-lasting and memorable mark.
- Designed for continual use on paper or card.
- Available in standard size for use on paper up to 150gsm, with a maximum reach of 42mm from the edge of your paper.
- Available in heavy duty size for use on paper up to 220gsm, with a maximum reach of 55mm from the edge of your paper.
- Made to last using reinforced and high-strength steel, plus our die is made from durable plastic to create a bold imprint.
- Australian-made by collaborating with a local supplier who laser-engraves our dies, then we hand assemble and test for quality in-house.
Your custom paper embosser in 5 simple steps
“Beautifully made and creates such a memorable piece of stationary – highly recommend. I can’t wait to order more!”
No. You must own the rights or have permission to reproduce the image you upload.
Generally speaking, photographs won’t produce a high-quality stamp. But there are some exceptions, such as a high-quality photograph of a hand-drawn illustration. If you’re unsure, get in touch so we can check your image.
Word or Excel files can disagree with our production process. We accept ai, eps, svg or pdf files, or a high-resolution image file like jpg or png
Our paper embosser is made for use on paper and card up to 220gsm. Anything thicker than this will reduce the quality of your imprint and put pressure on the dies, which can wear them out over time.
Maximum paper thickness
Heavy duty: 220GSM
Standard: 42mm from the edge of your material to the centre of the design
Heavy duty: 55mm from the edge of your material to the centre of the design
High-quality stainless steel and custom engraved plastic dies.
Country of manufacture
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order. We ship all orders through Australia Post, offering both Regular and Express Post services.
Please note: selecting Express Post ensures your order will be moved through the postal service quickly, it doesn’t mean production time will be quicker.
See our latest shipping and production times.