Custom desk paper embosser, available in two sizes and constructed using reinforced high strength steel to ensure durability, quality and rigidity. The dies are made from strong, durable plastic for consistent transposing of your image over an extended period of time.
Designed for use on paper or card up to a maximum of 200gsm thickness, and with a maximum reach of 42mm from the edge of your material to the centre of your design.
If you need a specific size, please include the dimensions in the Notes. Otherwise, we'll scale your design proportionally to fit the maximum area possible for your chosen size.
See here for production times.
Please ensure your artwork meets the below specifications. After you place an order we'll send you a digital artwork proof for you to approve [we won't produce anything where we anticipate a production issue, and we'll contact you if any problems with your artwork].
- Original vector artwork [saved as ai, eps or pdf] is preferred. If this isn't available, a high-resolution image in a common file format [e.g. jpg or png that is at least 500px wide or high] will also work.
- Here’s a template to use if you’re designing with Adobe Illustrator.
- If you're providing a vector file, please ensure all fonts are converted to outlines before you upload.
- Provide your design in single colour (black only).
- Avoid submitting screenshots, photographs or very small or pixelated images, and keep your file size to a maximum of 5mb [so we don't break the internet!]
- For best results, keep your design very simple, with bold lines and high contrast between black and white. Each element of your design needs to have a line weight of at least 1pt (0.35mm) when scaled to your desired size.
- You must own the rights, or have permission to reproduce the image you upload.