Replacement or additional set of dies and plates for our custom desk paper embosser, available in two sizes.
Designed for use on paper or card up to a maximum of 150 or 220gsm thickness, and with a maximum reach of 42mm from the edge of your material to the centre of your design. Please note this product can only be used with the full kit custom desk paper embosser.
Standard: Max 150 GSM paper/card
Heavy duty: Max 220 GSM paper/card
Measurements refer to the maximum dimensions. If you need a specific size, please include this in the Notes. Otherwise, we'll scale your design proportionally to fit the maximum area possible for your chosen size.
Please ensure your artwork meets the below specifications. After you place an order we'll send you a digital artwork proof for you to approve. We won't produce anything where we anticipate an issue with production, and will contact you if any problems with the artwork you provide.
- Original vector artwork [saved as ai, eps or pdf] is preferred. If this isn't available, a high-resolution image in a common file format [e.g. jpg or png that is at least 500px wide or high] will also work.
- Use our template to view available sizes.
- If you're providing a vector file, please ensure all fonts are converted to outlines before you upload.
- Provide your design in single colour (black only).
- Avoid submitting screenshots, photographs or very small or pixelated images, and keep your file size to a maximum of 5mb [so we don't break the internet!]
- For best results, keep your design very simple, with bold lines and high contrast between black and white. Each element of your design needs to have a line weight of at least 1pt when scaled to your desired size.
- You must own the rights, or have permission to reproduce the image you upload.