Get into the Christmas spirit with our new semi-customised Christmas stamp! Perfect for use on shipping boxes, gift tags, envelopes, wrapping and virtually any other paper or cardboard surface.
Upload your logo or design and we'll add it to the design.
- Upload your artwork and our advanced software will do the rest, converting it into a bold, crisp and stamp-ready impression.
- Sustainable production using recyclable or renewable resources, FSC certified hardwood and water-based inks.
- Made to last by working with a local rubber stamp producer; we then hand cut your stamp, assemble it and test it for quality.
- Change your stamp colour by simply swapping your ink pad; we have black, blue, green and red available.
- Tactile and rustic inspired by the original custom rubber stamps from the 1860s, invented by James Orton Woodruff
Your semi-custom Christmas rubber stamp in 5 simple steps
We don’t recommend this approach unless the detail is very bold. This is because fine lines are at risk of bleeding together. If you choose to upload reverse artwork, we’ll be in touch before production if we think it
No. You must own the rights or have permission to reproduce the image you upload.
Generally speaking, photographs won’t produce a high-quality stamp. But there are some exceptions, such as a high-quality photograph of a hand-drawn illustration. If you’re unsure, get in touch so we can check your image.
Word or Excel files can disagree with our production process. We accept ai, eps, svg or pdf files, or a high-resolution image file like jpg or png
Medium: Max 50x50mm
Ink pad colours
Black, blue, green and red
Paper, cardstock, cardboard, fabric and unfinished wood
FSC certified Tasmanian Oak hardwood block, laser engraved rubber stamp, adhesive backing and jet black wooden handle
Country of manufacture
Shipping costs are based on weight and size of your order, and are calculated at checkout.
We ship all orders through Australia Post and offer regular Parcel Post or Express Post.
Please note that selecting Express Post ensures your order is moved through the postal service quickly via Australia Post, it doesn’t mean production time will be any quicker.
See our latest shipping and production times.