Custom-made pre-inked stamp available in a range of sizes. Pre-inked stamps have the ink and stamp together in one handy unit, and are a practical option for stamping high volumes, for text based designs and for larger prints. Suitable for stamping on flat porous paper or cardboard.
Stamps come loaded with a soy based ink in your selected colour. Soy based inks deliver a vibrant, quick drying and long-lasting image, and are a more sustainable alternative to petroleum based products.
Measurements refer to the maximum dimensions for that particular stamp size - your design need not match these proportions exactly. If you need a specific size, please include dimensions in the Notes. Otherwise, we'll scale your design proportionally to fit the maximum area possible for your chosen size.
See here for production times.
Please ensure your artwork meets the below specifications. After you place an order we'll send you a digital artwork proof for you to approve. We won't produce anything where we anticipate an issue with production, and will contact you if any problems with the artwork you provide.
- Original vector artwork [saved as ai, eps or pdf] is preferred. If this isn't available, a high-resolution image in a common file format [e.g. jpg or png that is at least 500px wide or high] will also work.
- Here’s a template to use if you’re designing with Adobe Illustrator.
- If you're providing a vector file, please ensure all fonts are converted to outlines before you upload.
- Provide your design in single colour [black only]. A stamp cannot achieve multiple colours, shading or texture.
- Avoid submitting screenshots, photographs or very small or pixelated images, and keep your file size to a maximum of 5mb [so we don't break the internet!]
- For best results, keep your design very simple, with bold lines and high contrast between black and white. Each element of your design needs to have a line weight of at least 0.5pt when scaled to your desired size.
- For any text in your design, ensure your font is no smaller than 8pt.
- You must own the rights, or have permission to reproduce the image you upload.